Friday, August 31, 2007

Square doily....almost done

I have been trying to keep busy on another crochet project until I start my new job next Tuesday. I am doing a fairly large rectangluar doily made up of lots of smaller square doilies. This is yet another of my doily projects I am hoping to eventually frame and have hanging on the wall of my craftin' room. I think it is going to be quite pretty when it is finished, assuming I can figure out the instructions on how to join the squares! I'll picture it when I am finished!

Update: I can't seem to make sense of the finishing instructions so as of now I am stuck with the nine squares. I have put this project away and finished another small doily last night while watching a movie and started yet another one. I will block the small one sometime today. Pic coming soon.

No comments: