Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I may be re-employed soon!

I got another call from the Opthamologist's office today. I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer it. I will call them back tomorrow. I am really hoping they offer me the job. I remembered something in the job description about a sign-on bonus. I will be sure to ask about that tomorrow. It would kick much ass if the bonus could pay off my surgery loan. Then I would be able to go ahead with a new vehicle purchase. ROCK!! I have also been involved in a a rousing game of phone tag with another job possibility. This is an HR position. I know I could do it but I don't know if I would really enjoy it.

On the crochet front, I have finished mom's wrap and it looks great. I ended up with 2 1/2 extra skeins of yarn since the yarn I chose didn't have the weight listed on it and I am still kinda ignorant as to weight/length in skeins. I am gonna use the leftover to make another wrap for SH's mom. Doily #2 is completed and is being blocked at this very moment.

Classes start back at the college tomorrow and I am sooo not excited about that. I am so tired with dealing with college students. The best time in this podunk town is summer, when all the students are gone. I have refused to buy a parking permit since chances are prety good that I won't be able to find a parking spot. They continue to build dorms and increase enrollment but can't figure out that they will need more parking. Go figure. If it ain't football or elementary school teachers (aka sorority girls) it don't matter.

No comments: