Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Job Offer!

I finally returned calls this morning to the Opthamologists office and the Insurance company. I had been unable to get in touch with both those contacts for days now. I have scheduled an interview with the Insurance place tomorrow a.m. The job sounds like an absolute no brainer, but I will find out more tomorrow. The woman at the Opthamologist told me that they were goinng to offer me the job. I told her that they were still #1 on my list, but I did have another interview to go to. I told her I could come by there after my interview. I guess we will talk logistics like pay and insurance in the event I accept. I am on the fence about which job is going to be best and the most lucrative. I will have to think this through over the weekend before making a decision. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I guess everyone gets that way when it comes to a making a big life change like this. At lunch today, my fortune in the fortune cookie said: You will take a chance in something in the near future. Interesting.

Hmmm, maybe I need to something to take my mind off the job hunt. :)

No comments: