Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Disaster averted

I ordered scrubs last week for my new job. I told the woman at the store when I was checking out that I would need them BEFORE September 4th. She assured me that wouldn't be a problem. I was hoping they would be in by today so I called them a little while ago to check the status. I was told they wouldn't be in until late next week. WHAT!??! I told her of the conversation I had where I was assured they would be here in time since I will also need them hemmed. She gave me a "oooohhhh" and couldn't offer me any help since they didn't have what I needed there in the store. I called the other uniform shop in town and they didn't have what I needed either. Okay, starting to panic. My only other options were to order online and pay for rush shipping, or try calling around. I called the next closest place that carries the brand I need. They have the style and the size I need!!!! WHEW. I have to take off work this afternoon and make an hour drive to buy yet another pair of scrubs, but at least I will have the proper attire for work. ARGH!!!!!!

No comments: