Saturday, August 11, 2007

Finished projects

Here are pics of the two projects I recently finished. The pics actually are kinda crappy, but you will get the jist. Now, without further adieu, I present to you the fruits of my unemployed hands.


Doily #1, freshly blocked and starched.


Pink and red loopy belt.


This will have to go to someone with a smaller waist than me. I doubt I will list it on Etsy, I will probably give it away. It fits me but I am not one of those fortunate souls that can pull off a viewable belt. I hide mine under a shirt.

I have been working on Mom's wrap since last night and it is going VERY quickly. The pattern called for an N hook but I couldn't get gauge so I am using a R hook. I am about 3/4 of the way done with the wrap, the pockets should take no time flat.


This is the wrap. Pretty cute huh?

No comments: