Friday, August 10, 2007

My first doily is done!!

I finished my first doily last night!!! I was so excited to get it finished. I blocked it earlier this afternoon and will photograph it tomorrow when it is dry. I even finished the loopy belt that was at a standstill. I had stopped working on it since I couldn't remember how to finish it off UNTILLLLL, I was at Michael's this morning and they had the book that belt pattern came from. I flipped to the instructions to see exactly how the ends were done and jotted a few notes in my notebook. When I got home, I finishsed it up. It will be pictured tomorrow as well. The main reason I went to Michael's was to get yarn for mom's pocket wrap Christmas present. I got some chunky variegated Homespun yarn in a deep blue/purple. Really pretty and soft. She is gonna love it! SH said that his mom would probably like one as well, so hers will be next in line. Yeaaaaaa crochet!!!!!

No comments: