Monday, September 3, 2007

Less than 12 hours to go

before I start my new job! I am so anxious about it and obsessing about things that don't really matter. For example...which door do I go in?...front or back? Where do I park?...out front or on the side? Will I have a locker or will I have to leave my personal stuff in a drawer somewhere? I know everything will be ok and I will do well at the job. It is just the anticipation of the unknown, and my Worry-wart acting up.

I doubt I will have time (or access) to a computer at work so chances are good I won't be able to post during the week. Lord knows by the time I get home I won't want to do anything but eat dinner, relax and get ready for the next day. I really hope SH can find a job soon so we will be able to move closer to our work. It would save several hundred dollars a month in gas money and would return a couple of hours to my day. :)
I also have to take a test for a state job this weekend. I took another one last week and should have the results back sometime this week. Ya never know, something better may roll my way.

No comments: