Saturday, September 8, 2007

I think I broke my toe!!!

I was walking through the parking lot at the grocery store when somehow I got my pinkie toe hung up in the wheel mechanism of the shopping cart. YOW!!! I still had more errands to run so I hobbled around to get everything done before going home. Walking on the foot is excruciating. I have been trying to bear weight more on the instep of that foot to help. I got home and iced the toe and checked it out a little better. It is very swollen and is starting to show bruising. Great. Just what I need right now. I don't even think my insurance at the new job has gone in yet. I just hope that I twisted/wrenched/sprained/pulled it instead of actually breaking it. I am on my feet ALL DAY LONG at this new job and a broken toe would be very bad news. NOOOOOOOOOO.

No comments: