Friday, July 27, 2007

A very merry unbirthday to the SH

The SH's birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. I ordered his gift online wednesday. I was expecting it to arrive next week, plenty of time before his day. I got the email shipping confirmation at 10 this morning.
At around 2 SH answered the door. The UPS man had come a callin'. The gift had been delivered early! Cool! Wrapped in the manufacturers box. Not cool. Labeled with exactly what was inside. Also not cool. I think the labeling even went so far to tell him the person who put the monitor in the box. I was the dumbass that did not check the "this item is a gift" option during the checkout pro-cess. I was under the ASSUMPTION that if I checked that box, I would be charged another 5 Simoleons for gift wrap. I didn't realize that it meant that the gift would ship discreetly. Double DOH!

SupaHubby is currently at CrapMart buying new speakers to go with his early birthday present. A 19 inch widescreen LCD monitor.

1 comment:

Mother of Purl said...

You big 'tardo! At least you made hubby happy. You are a good wife.