Friday, July 13, 2007

Am I really wierd?

The other day at work, several of my coworkers were in my office and we were all chit-chatting. I have a bird feeder outside my window that I keep filled and the birds that visit it keep us entertained. I mentioned that several baby birds have been visiting the feeder with their parents when I saw two of them on the porch below the feeder. I then said "hello little babies" through the window to the birds. Two of the three coworkers started laughing at me. I was a bit taken aback. Why are they laughing at me? I always talk to animals like that.

I asked the SupaHubby later in the night if he thought I was wierd for doing that. He replied "yep, you are wierd, but that is why I married you." I guess my normal is other peoples wierd, but I don't give a shit. Yea, I make up words sometimes. So what. I also talk to animals and inanimate objects. You got a problem with that? I guess I follow the beat of a different drummer. That drummer might have Tourette's, but I don't mind. :)

No comments: