Thursday, July 19, 2007

Going Away Lunch

The Going Away Lunch today was scrum-diddly-umptious!! We went to a local bistro, Nancy Pattersons. Upon looking at the menu, I was totally unsure of what to order, everything sounded wonderful. I decided to go out on a limb and ordered their Beef Tenderloin Sandwich. It was wonderful. Lots of lean beefy goodness covered in Provolone, grilled peppers and onions. MMMMM. I decided to only eat half in order to save room for dessert. I have every intention of taking the other half to SupaHubby for him to try. He loves a beefy sammich!!! With almost half a tummys worth of room for dessert, I chose Chocolate Peanut Butter pie. You can NEVER GO WRONG with chocolate and peanut butter. It was delicious and very rich. This was the first case of me not finishing a dessert. I almost couldn't believe it. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals and I enjoyed the comradery.

I am so sad to be leaving, but I am also glad I was given the opportunity to work with everyone...and make new friends. I only hope that the chance will arise where I can return.

Want to read a review of Nancy Pattersons? Mash here

No comments: