Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Going away party

My office supervisor has decided that since I will be leaving at the end of the month, I should be given a party. I didn't want a party to celebrate the fact I was given the boot! I envision everyone cheering "thank god she is leaving us!!!" I decided a simple lunch would be best. Everyone in our division will be attending and even the big bossman wanted to attend but (fortunately) he has a prior engagement at that time. WHEW. It was very sweet of him to want to be there, but we all wouldn't be able to cut up and act like we normally do in our building. :)

Only 10 more work days to go! I think the number may actually be 9 since I am pondering taking Friday off.

On a lighter note, a friend has passed my resume on to her old boss who is looking for a replacement for a position in his office.

No comments: