Friday, June 15, 2007

LYS going out of business

The local yarn shop in town is going out of business and they have all yarn marked 50% off! I have never been in a yarn store before. Since we would be losing money if we did not invest in the 1/2 off yarn, my partner in fibery-crime and I made a quick trip there this afternoon. I was overwhelmed to see all the different colors and textures available for my crafty little hands. I have always picked up my yarn at craft stores and *gasp* Wal-Mart. I ended up getting 4 small skeins of a pinky-orange-purple variagated cotton yarn and 2 shades of a bright pink yarn from Greece. I am planning on using them in a netted "market" bag. There are several patterns for this type of bag online, but the bag I will be crocheting came from this book. I can't wait to get home and get my craft on!!!

No comments: