Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Jobby-job

I had a meeting with my supervisors today regarding my job. Everyone at the office has been vying for weeks to get me hired on permanently. To my surprise, I was told that I would be able to stay another 3 months, possibly 6 months. Apparently money have been moved from one fund to another and since it is all Katrina related, my pay can still be factored in. This will be enough to pay my wages for another 3 months, possibly 6! I am so friggin happy. It will now entail a little more architectural background, but I am always willing to learn. Everyone knows I love old buildings! What a weight off my shoulders (and the SupaHubby's shoulders). Thanks ereeebody who crossed their fingers for me!!!

SH and Noah react to my good news.

*no kitty cats were harmed during the creation of this post.*

No comments: