Sunday, October 28, 2007

My latest crochet

I finally got around to taking pictures of my newest pieces this afternoon. I even updated the ole' resume and got together a cover letter for another job. I have almost finished the 4th strip of the Charity blanket. I have attempted two different designs. One is the Annies Attic Mile A Minute variety and the other is a Make it Quick. Both style are made with several strips that are created seperately, then stitched together to create the blanket. I like both versions, but I will most likely stick with Mile A Minute since I have more strips completed.

Version 2 - Mile A Minute

Version 3 - Make it Quick

This is the Spiral Simplicity Doily I finished weeks ago. I blocked it but since it has been stored on top of some other stuff, it isn't flat anymore.




No comments: