Friday, October 12, 2007

Almost holiday time!

I can't believe it is already The 2nd week in October. Normally by this time, I would have already figured out what I will be doing for Christmas gifts. I haven't even thought about it yet. I tend to do things that I can make and buy my supplies in bulk. I don't remember what I did last year, but the year before I did solid perfume lotions for all my girlfriends. A few years before that I did a trio of herb mixes in little aluminum tins. I am drawing a blank for this year. I have absolutely no idea what to get family either. The only gifts I have are the two wraps for the mothers. Looks like I need to get pondering!

My MIL has asked me to make some beaded ornaments for her. I don't know if they will be gifts or if they will be for her own tree. I made about 24 of them last year to sell at a craft fair. I thought for sure I had pictures of them, but can't seem to put my finger on em. Anyway, they were a huge hit. Many were purchased to give as teacher gifts. That will be another fun project to get started on.

No comments: