Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mini VaKay and a few newbies

SH and I did a bit of work out of town at the end of last week, then made a side trip to visit some friends. We haven't seen them in almost a year and a lot has gone on in their lives. It was great to catch up. We also managed to eat like pigs! Everyone knows that there are no diets on vacation.

I finished up a few more crochet pieces, but since several are presents, I can't show them all.
This adorable halter top is for a friend's daughter who will be celebrating her 8th birthday next month. Nothing like starting a present early!! I saw the pattern and knew she would love it. You can find it here. I love the colors!!

This sweater will be going to my husbands cousin who is expecting a little girl soon. I figured that since I been making stuff for every other pregnant person on the planet, she should get some things too!! This pattern can be found here. (about halfway down the page)

I finished a shawl for myself but it is so large I haven't taken a photo of it yet. Maybe I will get SH to help with that.

I have an interview at the end of the month for a state job and am expecting a call for another job as a leasing agent. I am not holding my breath, but am still hopeful. I don't know how much longer I can be a SAHW and not be pulling in a paycheck!

No comments: