Monday, November 19, 2007

Charity Lapghan Finished!!!

I drove myself crazy with this lapghan. I don't even want to think about how many rows in all I had to frog to get the pattern correct. I think the first frogging was about 7 rows.... eek. It made me so sad when I realized I had to, but to see it finished makes it all worth it. I really like how the edging turned out too. Note to self, don't watch movies while working on this pattern!!!! This lapghan took less than 4 skeins of Simply Soft and is amazingly thick and warm. The original pattern can be found here. I tweaked the pattern for size and added an extra row of edging. The photo in the link above highlights the texture better than my picture.


My lovely assistant always has to be center stage when the camera comes out.

No comments: